Scott Tilbrook BCom, CA
Scott is a professionally qualified, highly motivated and trusted Chartered Accountant (“CA”). After graduating with a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Accounting and Finance, he completed his CA studies and obtained a Certificate of Public Practice with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
He was a Senior Manager in mid-tier Accounting firms in Australia and UK for 15 years working in a variety of finance, taxation and business advisory roles before establishing his own successful practice, Stats SA, in 2014.
Stats SA is adept in all matters relating to financial affairs, business advisory and tax compliance services. The business has grown through word-of-mouth and reputation based on delivering hands-on expertise and solutions tailored to each client.
On a personal level, Scott is married with 2 children. His community involvement includes Vice President, Secretary & Treasurer of Westminster Old Scholars Football Club, Treasurer of Glandore Recreation Centre Board of Management and Governing Council Member of Black Forest Primary School and Clarence Park Community Kindergarten.
Professional Qualifications / Memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce – Flinders University
- Registered Tax Agent – Tax Practitioners Board (add logo to home)
- ASIC Registered Agent – Australian Securities & Investments Commission (add logo to home)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (add logo to home)
- Certificate of Public Practice, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand